1. Request a bingo card on the sign-up post.
2. Review the card and figure out which bingo line you'd like to fill. To fill a square, please follow the guidelines posted HERE.
3. Your first goal is to fill in enough squares to make bingos (straight lines on the card, horizontal, diagonal, vertical, or a blackout of every square on the card). You must make a bingo of some kind if you want to win the round. If you make a bingo and post it during the round, congratulations! You win!
4. Post your completed bingo to the community following the posting guidelines.
5. After the main round is over, amnesty begins. During amnesty, you no longer have to post full bingos. You can post any number of completed fanworks you have created for the bingo challenge if you still want to share them.